What Do You Need Help With?

AC Tax Group can also help you:

  • Amend a Tax Return
  • Start a Business
  • Close a Business
  • Navigate IRS and State Notices & Letters

We have the ability to perform a multitude of services related to tax. If you’re not sure — ask! If we can’t help you, we will point you in the direction of someone who can.

Learn More


We can help you fix mistakes on prior tax returns by filing amended returns with the IRS.

We work with many partners. If we are unable to solve your problem, we will point you towards someone who can.

Yes, we specialize in start-up and new businesses and would love to help you navigate the paperwork with the IRS and State.